Full Stack Developer. Entrepreneur. Designer. Don't know what would be next?
I started my career as a developer. Eventually I started getting projects from outside which pushed me to start my own. I worked for myself for almost 5 years along with my master studies. Along side I got introduced with Design which got my interest and I landed into National Institute of Design.
Apart from my professional life I am a social. I don’t like partying but I love accompanying people. I’ve traveled almost everywhere in India and my exploration journey is still going on as I’m trying to expand this diameter. Basically I love travelling, taking photographs.
UX Design Intern @ Housing.com
( April 2015 – July 2015)
Housing.com is a real estate online portal. I was working as UX Design Intern at Mumbai Location. I was working on a New concept of neighbourhood application to easy the customer experience who are search for a property in a new location, which could help them to understand the locality of the specific area and can help them to take the decisions accordingly. My role was to do the user research and understand the need of the user based on the personas creation. From the delivery standpoint my responsibility was to handover In-depth user study with all possible outcomes, Information Architecture for the Application, Wireframes and Visual Designs along with defined design specifications.
UX Design Intern @ 99acres.com
( July 2015 – Jan 2016)
99acres.com is a part of Infoedge India Limited. 99acres is a online real estate portal and is leader in it’s domain from quite a long time. I joined 99acres Noida location where I was working on product for 3D Modellers and Real Estate Builders which can facilitate both of them and fill the void space in between them. The platform 3D-Box enables that how virtual reality can change the entire real estate industry by getting creative people on board. My role was to do the primary and secondary research for the product and understand the need from both perspectives (Artists and Real Estate Builders). Based on the research coming up with Information Architecture, Wireframes and Visual Designs.
Lead UX Designer @ Brillio
( Feb 2016 – Present )
Brillio Technologies is US based IT Service provider. I Joined Brillio in Feb 2016 as Lead UX Designer. At Brillio below are my responsibilities.
• Take thought leadership & bring in innovative strategies & research solutions in UX process
• Working with multiple teams within vertical, VP & Senior Design Director, Head of Design (US) and UX Architects in responding to Proposals and providing POC’s for New business expansion.
• Working with HR team in hiring key skills for UX team.
• Interacting with clients to understand business goals & user needs and solutioning it.
• Ideate UX solutions, design strategy, brining in template based ux process, user research, task Analysis, Personas, Information architecture, wireframe & hands on prototyping
• Prepare client presentations, cost & time estimation, planning, task delegation among team, mentoring, timely delivery and usability testing.